Re: Metal and Ceramic Sheet Materials for LOM Systems

From: m-imamura@sinto.co.jp
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 13:50:05 EET

Prof in Ibaraki Univ. in Japan had been making the same system.
If you want to know detail, You had better check our July conference.
We will show the program after March.
At that point our Society will announce using this mail also.

Imamura

lonepeak <lonepeak@aros.net> 2000/02/05 07:08:42

cc $B!'(B
$B7oL>(B $B!'(B Metal and Ceramic Sheet Materials for LOM Systems

Announcement:

The following industrial metal or ceramic "tapes" are available from
Javelin for LOM systems. These flexible tapes consist of a
powder-polymeric blend. The build and decubing characteristics are
similar to those of the paper normally used in the LOM process.
Prototypes produced from these tapes require firing to remove the
polymers and to produce a dense part.

Compositions available:

1. Stainless Steel 316
2. Silicon metal
3. Alumina
4. Zirconia
5. Silicon Carbide
6. Aluminum Nitride
7. Investment casting ceramic compositions
8. Carbon Steel

Custom compositions are also available. All tapes are fabricated in
Javelin's facility and are designed for LOM applications.

For specifics, please contact:

Kim Barton
Javelin, a Lone Peak Engineering, Inc. Company
470 Lawndale Drive
Suite G
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
voice: 801-466-5518
email: javelin@lonepeak.com
FAX: 801-466-5817

Please visit our web site: www.javelin3D.com to view biomedical parts
that we have produced using our CerLAM(TM) and MedLAM(TM) processes.