CerLAMTM and MedLAMTM

From: lonepeak (lonepeak@aros.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 20:47:29 EET

Don

There is a posting on the internet describing your research with LOM for
bioceramic implants. I am concerned because the paper basically
describes research that we have already conducted for bioceramic
implants. I presented a paper a few years ago in this area at a meeting
in San Fran that was sponsored by the University of Dayton yet you
reference on the web site a 1988 paper and not my presentation. I also
presented this work at the Medical Design and Manufacturing Meeting.

Could you please explain how your approach significantly differs from our
process? We have always claimed these processes as trademarks.

Alair
alair@lonepeak.com