RE: shell problem

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 23:25:51 EET

Joe:

 I know this does not solve your immediate problem, however, write this file
on to a zip disk and bring it to the 3D Systems User Group World Conference
2000. All the software vendors will be there to manipulate your file!

On Sunday there is a Tutorial by Mark Bliek from Materialise on "Repairing
STL files". You can corner other people as well during the conference to
solve your problem. I'm sure someone can show you "how to" at the
conference.

Check out the 2000 World Conference at:

http://www.3dsystems.com/newsevents <http://www.3dsystems.com/newsevents>

Always looking to plug the conference! It will be informative and user
focused from start to finish!

Steve Deak 2000 3DSNASUG Chairperson
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM