Final call for Advanced RP&M Symposium 2000

From: Reggie Ponder (reginald.ponder@marc.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 20:24:34 EET

Several of you have expressed difficulty with both the retrieval
of our on-line brochure and access to on-line registration. We
still have some seats available for this event. The registration
form from the brochure accompanies this E-mail. Please fill
out the Symposium registration form and fax to: Ms. Jo Funk at
404.894.4133. Again, if you planned on registering but have
not yet done so, we urge you to do so immediately! We'd like
the membership of this list to have the first opportunity to pick
up the remaining seats.

Be aware that there have been some revisions to the
program since you last check it. To see the final program, go
to http://rpmi.marc.gatech.edu and click on Symposium,
then click Program Agenda.

We hope to see as many of you as possible on February 7th.

>Registration Form
Please include attendee's name, program number & date on ALL checks.
GIT-136 Advanced Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing 2000:
Symposium and Expo
February 7-8, 2000 Key Code: C F I H D M S

o $495 Advanced Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing 2000: Symposium and Expo
February 7 & 8
(includes admission to all symposium presentations and exhibition hall,
symposium handouts, breakfast, lunch and breaks each day, plus an evening
reception at the exposition on February 7)
X-27-823

o 20% Group Discount (for groups of three or more from the same company)
Total Due $_________________

Name ________________________________________________________________
*Social Security Number
Position
Organization
Address _______________________________________________________________
(Registration confirmation will be sent to this address.)
City __________________________________________________________________
State ____________________________________ ZIP
___________________________
Business/Home Phone #
FAX # _________________________________________________________________
E-mail address
If you require a special diet, please explain

For payment, we accept checks, or VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or
Discover cards.
Registrants should make payment arrangements prior to the start of the program.
o Check enclosed. (Make check payable to Georgia Tech)
Charge my fees to:o American Express o VISA o MasterCard o Discover
Card Number _________________________________ Expiration Date
_______________
Cardholder's Name
Signature
Program materials are available only to program attendees.
*Social Security numbers are required for the Life Long Learning Tax Credit.
FEI # 58-6002023

Reginald D. Ponder
Director of Operations
Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Institute
Georgia Institute of Technology
Manufacturing Research Center
813 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0406