RE: wire mesh

From: Blasch, Larry (LBlasch@OPW-FC.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 15:23:28 EET

Try building the mesh on any RP machine with the mesh standing vertical,
point down. All of the cross sections of the wires will be elliptical and
should produce a clean part.
          *
        * *
      * * *
    * * * *
      * * *
        * *
          *
The strength of the part is the only question...

Lawrence R. Blasch
Design Engineer
CAE Systems Administrator

OPW Fueling Components