RE: 3D Systems product suggestion address

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 19:43:27 EET

The wish list compiled at the 1999 3DSNASUG (Orlando, FL) has been
feverishly worked on by 3D Systems throughout the past year. There have
been no planned reports other than the scheduled Wish list report at the
2000 3D Systems World Conference, March 5-9, 2000 in Universal City,
California, USA. Please see the conference agenda at
http://www.3dsystems.com/newsevents Click on "SL User Group" , followed by
"Annual Meeting." At the bottom of the invitation letter are links to the
latest conference agenda (c'mon 3D, post the final agenda, please!), hotel
and travel info. You may also register by credit card on-line, register for
the Excellence award competition, and register for Vendor Fair Exposition as
well from the web site.

Early registration closes January 31, 2000, after which the registration
cost increases to US$500. After February 29, 2000, on-site registration
will be US$600. All breakfasts, lunches, and breaks are included in the
registration price in addition to admission to the World Famous Excellence
Award Banquet on Tuesday Night, March 7, 2000.

Please register early and often! You'll not want to miss this World Event!

Steve Deak 2000 3DSNASUG Chairperson
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM