Re: 3D Systems product suggestion address

From: James P Harison (harrjp@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 17:45:19 EET

Or attend the 3D Systems Stereolithography User's Group World Conference
2000
in L.A., CA. this March 5th-9th. Here you can tell them in person and
find out what is
going on in the industry.

Jim

James P. Harrison e-mail: harrjp@juno.com
Director Of Operations Phone: 954-972-9906
3Dimensional Engineering Fax: 954-972-8903
2991 N. Powerline Rd. Web: www.3de.net
Pompano Beach, FL. 33069