Re: survey says....

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 19:12:02 EET

Dear Keith and List

What a great question......which process makes the most money! To be
answered only by the brave. I look forward to the next few days

Chris

PS. Still had no replies from SiC/Alumina powder suppliers come on people
help us out.

Dr. Chris. Sutcliffe
Rapid Prototyping and Micromanufacture Research
Department of Engineering
3 Brownlow St.
Liverpool L69 3GL

(0151) 794 8022 Direct