AW: Alumina and SiC printing with zcorp's Z402

From: Jan.Hill@adidas.de
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 11:22:49 EET

Hi Alex,
thank you for you quick reply.
Right now we are using the plaster powder and doing afterwards an
infiltration with an PU clue. It's then easy to use it for vacuum casting.
Could you tell me some more details about the alumina you are using, the
detailed name for it and the binder you are using.
For which purpose you are using the alumina powder. Are you doing
moldinserts or directly parts. Do you sinter the parts after printing.

Regards

Jan Hill

Jan Hill
adidas-Salomon AG