New address and phones

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 15:56:29 EET

    I am pleased to announce that Ennex is entering the new millennium in a
great new location. Please make a note of our new address and phones,
effective immediately:

            Ennex Corporation
            11465 Washington Place
            Los Angeles, California 90066

            Phone: (310) 397-1314
            Fax: (310) 397-8539

Directions and a map to the new location can be found on our Web site at
http://www.Ennex.com/directions.sht. I look forward to welcoming you at our
new location as we move forward with development of automated fabbers for
the 21st century.

    If you haven't visited our Web site lately, may I suggest that you check
out the slides from the presentation, The FAB-ulous Fabber,
at http://www.Ennex.com/publish/FAB-ulous.sht. It's got some great examples
of fabbers being used in medicine, scientific research, and space
exploration. And it describes how fabbers will impact the 21st-century
economy as radically as the Internet has impacted the 20th.

    The excitement has only just begun!

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation