Re: Rapid Tooling Sources

From: Brad Fox (bfox@rapid-design.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 22:54:41 EET

Josh:
We would love to help you! The personnel here at Rapid Design Technologies
have been doing the 3D Keltool process for over 10 years now! We have worked
with the process to maximize surface finish, accuracy, turnaround, and are
enjoying great success with it.

Please forward at IGES or STL file to us and we can quote the work. You can
also look at our home page for more info on our Rapid Inserts:

www.rapid-design.com

Thanks!

Brad Fox
Rapid Tooling Technologies, LLC