Looking for an RP timeline

From: Mark Wynn (mwynn@yazaki-na.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:37:54 EET

Does anyone know where I can find a Rapid Prototype time line. I would like to see a line or chart that contains historical dates of when different RP technologies and related / derivative processes were commercialized or developed. I am almost certain that I have seen something like this before but the location of this information escapes me.

Could someone steer me in the right direction, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Wynn
Yazaki North America Inc.
Canton, Michigan
Phone: 734-983-1702