Rapid Prototyping Course

From: Fábio Ribeiro (fribeiro@ufba.br)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 15:32:03 EET

Hello List,

I am a Mechanical Engineering student and I am doing a reserch about rapid
prototyping and reverse engineering. I am studing the development a of
Rapid Prototyping course and a Reverse Engineering course.

I would like to discuss with someone the contents of a rapid prototyping
course and details like a procedure to do a project of a prototype with
CAD/CAE/CAM, RE and RP technologies.

What do you think about the possibility of organize a championship who the
competitors are groups of two students in a classroom?

What could be a good standard equipment to manufacture in this championchip
( the students must work with CAD/CAE/CAM, RE and RP technologies)?

What would be the rules?

Thanks in advance

Fábio