Re: Die STL.die

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 19:19:14 EET

To List.
The AAROFLEX Solid Imager as well as the Teijin Seiki Soliform Stereolithography
machines slice on the fly and have for years. Both machines provide a simulation
run to detect any errors which can be repaired in the part file before
fabrication. The simulation also provides build time data based upon the
particular settings. Originally, this required the fabrication machine to be
dedicated to the fabrication process, but today we can fabricate in the
background while performing other task, such as preparing quotes on the same
machine.