TCT 2000 - Call For Papers Reminder

From: Jo Downs (TCT_Rapid@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 12:34:37 EET

A quick reminder before everyone disapears for Christmas.

TCT 2000- First Announcement & Call For Papers
10th & 11th October 2000, Cardiff International Arena, Cardiff, Wales

The deadline for any abstracts will be the 1st February 2000. The topics
we are looking at are flexible, any new suggestions will be gratefully
received and abstracts will be forwarded to our Steering Committee for
further discussion. The Steering Committee consists of:

Prof. Phill Dickens - De Montfort University
Joel Segal - University of Nottingham
Ron Jamieson - RCID, Newcastle University
Dr Matt Murphy - Collected Consultants Ltd
Helen Cattell - TCT
Bill O'Neil - University of Liverpool

The topics we are considering for next years event are:

Rapid Manufacturing, Design methodologies, CAD/VR/Data Processing, RP,
Rapid Tooling, Reverse Engineering, Management Issues, Direct Applications
of RP & Hard Tooling/Mould Making.

The format in the past has been to work around either a case study or
research based paper. If you need additional details please let me know.

Thanks for your attention. Have a top Christmas and an even better New
Year.
Enjoy the holidays

Nicola
Conference Manager, TCT