Can Quickslice 6.1 run off of Windows 98 for a stratasys FDM1600 machine ??

From: Osmani, Lou (osmanil@firstalert.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 22:23:18 EET

        Can quickslice 6.1 run off of Windows 98 to operate a stratasys FDM
1600 machine ??

        Currently we are using Windows NT (service pack 4), but every since
the Thanksgiving weekend, the computer shuts itself off every morning, which
obviously terminates the sml file, hence ends the part during a build. Our
computer department can't get it fixed. I am willing to reload the computer
with Windows 98 (this computer is only used to run the FDM 1600 machine).
Can this be done ??? The manual doe not mention installing Quickslice 6.1
on any Windows 95/ 98 operating system.

            Lou Osmani
        Project Engineer
        First Alert