Sports Poll Survey

From: leadchief@freemail.com.pk
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 02:48:05 EET

Hello. RRI Research is asking questions about sports and entertainment topics and would like to invite you to participate in our study. Your opinions are very important to the sport and entertainment industry. Your email address was randomly selected from a database of email addresses. If you would like to participate in our survey, it would be great to hear from you. By completing the survey, you also have a chance to win $500. The survey only takes 10-15 minutes to complete and we believe you will enjoy answering exciting questions about topics such as sports, television and even the movies. Your identity and responses will be kept confidential.

If you would like to participate in our survey, please go to http://www.sweepstakewinners.com Thank you.

RRI Research

http://www.sweepstakewinners.com

This is one time survey announcement. Simply hit delete and you will not be contacted again.