Wholesale Rapid Prototype Service

From: Sue Ham (sue@usetinc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 02:42:19 EET

Hello RP professionals. I would like to announce that US Energy Technologies is proud to offer a service for you to outsource your overflow orders. We have aquired the new 3D Systems SLA-5000 for rapid prototyping and are providing you the industry leaders a way to increase your capabilities without expending your capital. Take advantage of the latest technology at our expense. Contracts can be negotiated between US Energy and yourself to benefit both parties.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about our service at (714) 879-1000 or fax at (714) 879-1600. You can also E-mail me at sue@usetinc.com

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sue Ham