RE: Direct Metal Build Processes - Benchmarking & RTD

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@uri.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 17:38:16 EET

I have a LENS machine Model 750 on which I am willing to contract time for
building parts. It has
a build envelope of 12"x12"x12" (and more in the z if necessary). We are
capable of building steel
and titanium parts easily and and are willing to try aluminum. For more
information, please
contact me or our LENS manager, Steve Wirta, at wirta@egr.uri.edu and we
will be happy to
quote a price for your parts.

Brent Stucker
Dr. Brent Stucker
Assistant Professor
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540