RP positioning and part quality

From: Mark Henderson (mark.henderson@asu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 17:03:47 EET

Also, take a look at a paper in the Solid Freeform Fabrication Conference
proceedings (Austin, Texas) for 1998 called "The Orient Express" by Gautham
Kattethota and me. We have a software tool to view the part quality by
color-coding facets for user-defined orientations in the build volume.

A similar package is available over the internet from Prof. S.K. Gupta at
University of Maryland in Mechanical Engineering.

Mark Henderson
Professor of Engineering
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-5906