(no subject)

From: PARESH PANCHAL (camtools@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 17:10:43 EET

DEAR SIR

This my discussion with Rajat Mehta regarding Reverse engineering projects
, he had forwarded your e-mail to me.

I am sending you my company profileCAM TOOLS
The Digital Tool-Room

Company Profile

CAM TOOLS, ‘The Digital Tool-Room’, offers Total Solutions for all your
Design through Manufacturing and related requirements. This includes
High–end Engineering CAD/CAM Software products such as MastercamTM, and an
extensive suite of services and support activities.

In the past two years, we have gradually emerged from a sole consultant in
the area of CAD/CAM to a consultancy firm offering numerous solutions in the
same field. We have successfully completed several complex projects ranging
from plastic products for consumer markets to complex components for leading
automobile companies like Maruti, Telco, Honda , Bajaj, Ashok Leyland etc..

CAM TOOLS has a Team of dynamic engineers who have developed excellent
skills related to Product design, Mould design and CNC Machining. We believe
in a complete professional approach to work, thus ensuring a smooth and
timely completion of all projects undertaken. With world class CAD/CAM
Software such as MastercamTM, I-DEASTM, ImagewareTM and excellent customer
support, we have already made a name for ourselves as leading providers of
CAD/CAM services.

We have associations with various other Companies, Institutions, Industrial
designers and Tool Rooms for related services, thus making available to you,
a wide range of resources such as CAD/CAM Software from Design to Analysis,
CNC Machines of various types, Digitizing, Prototyping and Rapid
Prototyping. This ensures a Single-point contact for offering you a “Total
solution” .

We offer our services to many Tool Makers for Designing & Manufacturing
injection moulds, blow moulds, vacuum moulds, investment casting, forging
tools, press tools & many other precision tools. At CAM TOOLS we combine
industry-leading Solid & Surface modeling technology with sophisticated 2 to
5 axis machining capabilities.

In the game of taking products from mind to metal, there is no time to play
with manual tools, so we offer MastercamTM, a powerful CAD/CAM solution for
2 through 5 axis Milling, Turning, Wire EDM , Automated machining & 3D
Design to Drafting.

CAM TOOLS caters to the industry in Mumbai region from their office at
SakiNaka, Andheri, and also have an office setup at Baroda, for the
requirements of Industry in Gujarat. We also operate an Authorised Training
Centre for Mastercam Software at Baroda.

Mumbai Address :
2nd VAS COMPOUND, NEXT TO NAND JYOT INDL. ESTATE, SAFED POOL, ANDHERI KURLA
ROAD , ANDHERI (E), MUMBAI 400 072. Tel : 8511662 , E-mail :
camtools@hotmail.com

Baroda Address :
12- A SAIME SOCIETY No. 1, ELLORA PARK, SUBHANPURA, BARODA-390007 Tel: 0265
– 382693 .