Re: JewelCAD Animals?

From: Paul J. Burr (tigerpb@ids.net)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 17:53:43 EET

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Facet Jewellers <facet@ats.com.au>
    To: RP-ML <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>
    Date: Monday, December 06, 1999 11:41 PM
    Subject: JewelCAD Animals?

    Hey list!
        We're looking for anyone who has drawn anything on JewelCAD like animals. We're trying to get some organic shapes into our database. Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Grant Mildwaters
    Facet Manufacturing Jewellers

    Grant: I've done several animal type projects with JewelCad, cats, dogs, a frog, snakes, flamingos, a penguin. These were more character like than exact replica, but that's because they were being used as jewelry. JewelCad isn't the best program for doing sculptured style 3D CAD, but it can work.