TCT 2000 - Deadline for Abstracts - 1/2/2000

From: Jo Downs (TCT_Rapid@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 17:38:57 EET

TCT 2000 - 10th & 11th October - Cardiff International Arena

Just a quick message to let you know that the dates and venue have now been
set for TCT 2000. The conference and exhibition is to be held at the
Cardiff International Arena on the 10th & 11th October next year. We are
in the process of putting together the topics to be covered at next years
event. Please note that we do not accept any unoriginal or purely
promotional papers/presentations. All papers are refereed and go through a
selection process. Abstracts of about 150-200 words along with a brief
summary of the proposed content and title can be sent for my attention to
this email address.

The programme is of course flexible at this stage and any new topics
proposed will go through the same processes as all the other submitted
abstracts. Sessions at the moment are to include:

Rapid Manufacturing, Design Methodologies, CAD/VR/Data Processing, Rapid
Prototyping, Rapid Manufacturing of Metal Parts, Rapid Tooling, Reverse
Engineering, Management Issues, Direct Applications of Rapid Prototyping,
Mould Making & Hard Tooling and TCT 2005-Future Developments & Research.

Thankyou for your attention. Any feedback would be gratefully received.

Nicola Brotherton