RE: 2D to 3D images

From: Justin Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 20:00:09 EET

If you are interested in this, then check out
http://www.visint.com/visint020299/html/navigation/products.htm as
well...they have discontinued their initial product (the Virtuoso camera,
which I thought looked way cooler) and are now developing a more flexible
product which uses commercially available digital cameras.

Justin Kidder