Re: 'AAROFLEX' discussion

From: bolson@molex.com
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 11:15:50 EET

     To all,

I think that bringing this out in the open alerts everyone and does a great
service to the RP community. Much like the child molester laws where they have
to register with the city so people know to watch out for them. Does everyone
have to find out for themselves who the reputable dealers are? I would be
pretty upset with the RP-ML if my business was in need of a machine and everyone
knew the machine or the company wasn't reputable and didn't say anything. Why
shouldn't we talk to one another as good neighbors and let everyone know where
there maybe a problem?
I think most of us would like to know how a business operates before we buy? If
there's an honest answer, or a just answer for this fiasco I'd like to hear it.
I've read every response, and so far I haven't heard anything that is pertinent
to the problem. Maybe next time we'll get a quote from the scriptures, not that
that would clear anything up either so... buyer beware.

Regards,

Bob