Re: plea for reason

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 20:55:53 EET

WHooooaaa Nelly.....

Get a grip. I said "If you can't say anything nice. . ." and then you
proceed to tell me I've never dealt with a loss. I then explain that I
have, and you want to get angry? I have not once made a judgement on the
Thanksgiving posting or on Aaroflex. I am neither defending nor criticizing
either side. I responded to a post to be "reasonable" with a Forest Gumpish
quote and I get flamed?

So, do you feel that I should post all customers of mine that have not paid
and how much they owe? My dispute is not a legal dispute but a class issue.
I think the original posting was clever. And as far as putting money down
on a car? Where did that come from?