Re: plea for reason

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 14:07:04 EET

I have talked with Albert on several occasions, and he seemed to be a nice
guy. But I am very, very concerned about ignoring the finding of a court
and ignoring some pretty strong statements regarding his business practices.

Despite following this list for some time, I had not realized that his firm
owed monies and had been ordered by the courts to repay those monies to
firms that had put down deposits on equipment that was never delivered. I
was aware of the court fight between 3D and Aaroflex, but not the situation
with deposits, which is a separate and serious offense to all of us in the
RP business. As a result of the discussion, I am looking at the methods and
ethics of Aaroflex in a new light. Unfortunately, collecting after a
judgment is difficult, and the only person that seems to get any funds in
going to court is the lawyer.

Thank you for bringing the situation out in the open everyone.

B. J. Arnold-Feret
ppstld@airmail.net