Re: plea for reason

From: Bob Zajeski (rbz@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 17:00:27 EET

I don't think they are flaming Albert Young but "calling him on the carpet".
He's been pitching his system for some time now and we all would like to see
it.

There are 2 dissatisfied customers. They wanted their money back. Why? And
why won't Albert Young give them their money???

This list also functions as a consumer protection to make us aware of
technical issues. I think a RP machine made of smoke & mirrors is an issue!

Bob Zajeski
rbz@zetaeng.com
ZETA Engineering Company
13338 West Oak Court