Re: Texturing on RP model

From: Lee Eisinger (texture@textureame.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 01:22:21 EET

Yes!
Akron Metal Etching can apply almost any type of texture to the surfaces
of prototype parts. We are able to apply on a variety of substrates, Ren
board, Ren Shape, wood, almost any SLA compound, and some ceramic
surfaces. We have applied for a patent on this process. You would send
the parts to us for processing. We are able to do cavities or cores and
therefore positive or negative textures.The process makes it possible to
texture specific areas as on a finished molded part. If you would like
more information, please do not hesitate to contact: Akron Metal Etching

            phone: 330/762-7687
            fax: 330/762-7686
            email: texture@textureame.com
Respectfully,