Re: Experience PTC/SANDERS

From: jk (jimk@sigmatct.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 18:56:47 EET

Jean,

I used Pro-e with a Sanders MM-6 back in late 95 early 96.

I was using Rev-16 at the time and it worked well, it gave you the ability to change the
angle control as well as chordial deviation which I found to be of great help in triangulating small highly detailed
parts.

We switched to I-deas and there is no angle control function only chordial deviation which is limited to .00039 (a system base tolerance.)

Regards

James Klohr
Sigma TCT