Bulk Email ISP

From: bulkisp@bulkmail.zzn.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 06:05:41 EET

Still looking for a reliable place to do your bulk emailing?
Look no further!

We have been in business since October 1997 providing
our clients with a bulk ISP that actually delivers!

Our mail servers strip your dialup information from the headers,
thus protecting you from losing your dialup ISP!! Plus, we are
offering our customers an additional 3 free bonuses that will
aid you in your bulk email campaigns!

Just $100 a month, with NO setup fees!!

For all the details, reply with INFO in the subject and we will
send you everything you need to get signed up today!