Need help.........laser digitizing costing

From: HAMBALI BOEJANG, RAPID PROTOTYPE (HAMBALB@proton.com.my)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 06:06:55 EET

Dear list,

Can someone who provides scanning service(laser digitizing) tell me how to
quote/ to do costing for it (how to formulate the charge/hr). I have just
installed a new laser digitizing system and would like to offer laser
digitizing as one of the services to the customers once everything is ready.

Thank you in advanced.

---
Regards,
Hambali, Boejang
PROTON Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Center
Research and Development Division
Hicom Industrial Estate, Batu Tiga, PO Box 7100
Shah Alam, 40918 Selangor MALAYSIA
+60 3 515-2380 phone/fax
http://www.proton.com/rapid/index.htm

Ass kicking cowboy.

Disclaimer Note:

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by intellectual property rights laws. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the System Administrator at administrator@proton.com.my "

http://www.proton.com