Expand Business in the US

From: Andy Cline (ekcoplastics@usa.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 21:31:29 EET

Our company is a engineering, rapid prototyping and related services venture
which is currently seeking a partnership or networking agreement with
technical sales oriented marketing business/s located in the US.

We are looking for a company/s with established markets to represent and on
sell our products and services in these markets.

We are prepared to make an attractive proposition to the right type of
company.

If you are interested please reply directly.

Thanks

Andy
Please email us at
ekcoplastics@usa.net
Fax: 1 810 454 0211

For more info please visit

www.therapidsolution.com

The site is still under construction, so please bear with us..
You can also email us directly for your questions.

INDUSTRIAL DESIGN - MECHANICAL PRODUCT DESIGN - RAPID PROTOTYPING AND
TOOLING - MOLD MAKING AND MOLDING.