RE: Best benchtop CNC for the money

From: Scott, Andrew R (andrew.r.scott@lmco.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 18:20:20 EET

For that work envelope you might consider one of the CNC Sherlines;
http://www.sherline.com/

Or for something a little more upscale, the EMCO CNC machines;
http://www.emco.at/index_e.htm or
http://www.blueridgemachinery.com/

But if you think you might want something a little more stout, aluminum or
steel capable this looks interesting;
http://www.microkinetics.com/cncdmill.htm
of course they have smaller machines too.

Andy Scott
Lockheed Martin Aero Sys