Re: Best benchtop CNC for the money

From: Ken Richardson (kenrich1@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 15:10:24 EET

I have had an Isel machine for several years. At one time I had a multipage
list of the things they had done wrong and were continuing to get wrong.
Stupid things like not putting chips in the controller board, sending cables
that didn't fit the machine, would hold replacement parts in their stock for a
week without shipping then finally send it surface while I sit with the machine
shut down (I was cussed out by the sales manager during this process). All
total it took 3 months to get the machine working once it got here, and its
just a simple cnc mill. The machine is low tolerance but OK but the company is
so poor that I wouldn't recommend anyone buying from them. Maybe the parent
company is better but the US distrubutor is not worth your time.