rapid prototyping patents

From: David Bynum (dkbynum@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 08:30:36 EET

I am the owner of the technology covered by patents #5,088,047 and
#5,127,037. #5,088,047 is a method of using electrophotography to build
layers to manufacture objects. Rapid prototyping will be a major technology
of the next century and I am confident that electrophotography will become
the preferred method as it is the only method that can make objects out of
many differedt materials at the same time. This technology has the potential
to render much finer detail than many of the other processes and would be
highly suited to tissue engineering. The second patent uses three
dimensional data from medical imaging equipment, CAT or MRI, to make
prostheses or anatomical study models of the human anatomy. Several
Universities have begun investigating the use of rapid manufacturing
technics in this application. Both of these patents are availabe for
licencing or outright sale and I will consider any offer and am committed to
forming an agreement with the party making the best offer for these early
and strong patents. I am considering an auction if there is interest. Please
pass this mail to anyone that may be interested. contact me at
dkbynum@hotmail.com or at 1460 Rue de Trust, Erie, CO 80516-9032 USA phone
303 828-3376 David Karl Bynum