Size problem in Z on SLA500's

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 16:23:24 EET

Hello All,

I am in need of suggestions regarding building parts that are coming out
.020" to big in Z on down facing surfaces and .020 to small on up facing
surfaces. The parts are built as segments and then bonded together to for a
complete ring prior to investment casting. Because of the nature of the
part I am not permitted to send the file out nor provide a more descriptive
description other then the segments are build so that they have the out side
diameter facing down toward Z=0. In the round they build fine but supports
prevent me from building this way.

Any suggestions would help.

Karl Denton