information on Reverse Engineering Wanted

From: Bert van den Berg (bert@hymarc.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 20:53:07 EET

hi,

I'm preparing a presentation to be given at the
"Reverse Engineering Conference and Exhibition"
in Aarhus Denmark (November 17-18, 1999).
This presentation is to be an introductory survey
of current commercial technology, and as such
will not be focussed on Hymarc's chief product
(a laser scanner).

Therefore:
I'm looking for information on reverse engineering
technologies (both for point acquisition, and
scandata processing). In particular I'm looking for
information on commercial products for reverse
engineering, especially:
- 2 axis swept laser scanning
- passive stereo vision systems
- new applications for geometry construction,
  part verification, and machining from scandata

Please Email me with web links, pictures, or other
information that you would like to have considered for
the presentation (all pictures will be credited).

thanks,

--
Bert van den Berg                           bert@hymarc.com
Applications Engineer      ftp://ftp.hymarc.com