Re: Re: Solid Works x Mechanical Desktop

From: Valter Beal (vbeal@floripa.com.br)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 17:56:12 EET

Richard,
        I share your opinion, Autodesk made a big mistake with
solid modeler that still being the AutoCAD with parametric options.
Try to make a sketch in the Mechanical! You have your part finish
with Solidworks when you finish your sketch with Autodesk CAD.
And the stl models from Mechanical... no words, just headaches.

Valter Beal