RE: Very Curious announcement

From: SiderWhite (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 16:18:38 EEST

This analysis hits the nail right on the head!!

Determining the BEST allocation of resources for their core competencies
determines which companies
will be around tommorrow and which ones won't.

Making large investments without achieving large benefits is a recipe for
CAB - computer aided bankruptcy!!
Or maybe in this case RPAB - rapid prototyping aided bankruptcy!

Regards,

Glenn Whiteside