Free Info on selected Hot Stocks

From: info@insiderstreet.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 04:31:29 EEST

We have rented an Opt-In list ,to be permanently removed from our
list,
please return this mail and place REMOVE in the subject line.
Your address will be deleted and NOT sent on.
-------------------------------------

Hi, let me introduce you to www.InsiderStreet.com.

www.InsiderStreet.com specializes in providing the latest
information on emerging small cap companies.
We profile selected companies that you and your broker would
otherwise miss and we provide this for FREE.

Find out about companies like:

TrimFast Group (OTC BB: TRIM)
Read the Latest BUY RECOMMENDATION from the May Davis Group about
TrimFast Group at www.InsiderStreet.com:

Steven Charest, Analyst with May Davis Group:
"We recommend purchase of the common stock at current level for
aggressive account. The Stock appears especially attractive at
$6.50-$7.00,
the low end of its 6 month trading range New licensing agreements
with (WCW) World Championship Wrestling can rapidly impact sales
and
earn, in our opinion, a higher earnings multiple versus the peer
group" Read the full report at www.InsiderStreet.com

Please, go to www.InsiderStreet.com now to find out more about
TrimFast Group, Inc. , get current stock quote, charts, press
releases and
news.

ALSO visit us at www.InsiderStreet.com today and get:
1) Free Stock Quotes
2) Free Portfolio builder
3) Free Market News from top stock analysts
4) Free up-to-the second business news from around the world.
5) Subscribe to our free E-mail reports and be the first to
receive our stock profile information.

All of this and more for your review at www.InsiderStreet.com