corporate tax breaks

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 17:52:11 EEST

If P&G received a tax break so what? They are within the US law and more
people should take advantage of such legalities. I am sure most of us do
estate planning with the same goal in mind....paying less tax. I have yet
to see anyone standing in line on payday pressing to give more money to the
government or universities for that matter. If you want to send me
donations... see address at bottom. Otherwise post cards are nice although
they do not provide any tax break.

Let me give you a good example: Some company gave me their resin after
they changed suppliers.
They got a tax break and then the savings on not having to pay to trash the
resin. They even paid the shipping costs to SC. What CU got was 20+
gallons of material which allowed our students to explore more options by
building more parts. (20*500= 10k) I was pleased and so were the
students. Not a billion dollars but hey MSOE has a price tag to live up to
with their work. All I had to do was build parts.

Way to go P&G! The tax man will be here soon.........tax2000 is around the
corner. Think about it all you corporate hoarders.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/rp.html