RE: Lightyear!

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 21:26:12 EEST

Ola:

The general Lightyear style files can be found at http:/www.3dsystems.com
under "customer service", "Product Support", "SLA Series", "Software
documents". These are executable style and recoat files for your machine.

As for how much you can edit these files to your liking, my experience is
"it is not even close" to adequate to make new, efficient style files.
You'll need 3D Systems customer support to make the changes you need.

Don't get me started. Good luck.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Inc. fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA "Our Business is FUN!"