Re: draw speed

From: Stefan Mastovich (stefan@rapidpro.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 19:27:24 EEST

Dear Eric,

I am interested in finding cost of machine per hour, a build time estimator,
and I want something where I can quantify using a weave pattern. I also want
to be able to use my build time estimator in corrolation with my grow tracking
spreadsheet and also a spreadsheet that I am working on to quantify our
quoting process. I know that the draw speed is dependent upon many
variables. If I were able to change these variables and have the results show
up on a spreadsheet I can quantify any changes in the future.