scanned anthropomorphic data

From: Ben May (benmay@freenet.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 19:26:05 EEST

Dear Group

I am carrying out some research into crash helmet design with a view to
producing a more user-specific product. Does anyone know of a source of
digitised anthropomorphic data that can be imported for use in solid
modelling. I am particularly interested in obtaining comparative models
that can demonstate the changes in head shape from child to adult and the
differences in head shape between the sexes.

I look forward to your suggestions and also to someone posing a question to
which I can make an informed contribution and so return the favour!

Ben May

Interactual Limited
58 Woking Rd,
Guildford,