RE: Small frustrating thing with Lightyear

From: York Robert (YORKR@tce.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 18:25:36 EEST

Here I go again....
I can place 20 parts of various shapes in the proper orientation that I
desire. When I do an auto placement, my parts get rotated to various
uncontrolable positions. I am using the STANDARD install. I have talked
with another individual who has the ADVANCED install. He does NOT have this
problem. I thought 3D wanted to make this a one stop process. It is not
working for me. I must do everything but the slicing in Magics RP. I like
Magics, but I want to do this in one software, like the ADVANCED users. I
WANT AN ADVANCED LICENSE. I am tired of the excuses and the delays. This
is unacceptable. I WANT AN ADVANCED LICENSE. This is very frustrating.

3D PEOPLE - I WANT AN ADVANCED LICENSE. I have 2 years on the system. I
think this is enough. Where did this magical number 3 come from, your name.
This is not acceptable. I will continue to ask until I get the ADVANCED
LICENSE. You should have some sort of tolerance to this request. I do plan
to take the Advanced training, but we are working under a budget. Mine has
been cut this year. Please be a "Customer Friendly" provider and cut out
this non-sense.

I apologize to the users of this list for this message, but I feel this is
the most effective way to get a response. I have been having problems since
my install on 1-July-1999.

Thank you,

Bob York
Thomson Consumer Electronics