re: rapid tooling

From: Sylvain Masounave (rp-ml@prototech.polymtl.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 17:19:35 EEST

Dear Chris Ainsley,

We are presently working on a comparative study of rapid tooling
technologies such as RapidSteel, DirectAIM and copper polyamide. We do
possess a furnace, a SLA, a SLS and an injection press. We have designed
our own part to bench test those technologies. We are presently at the
second stage of the project, that is to re-insert the parameters we
obtained from the first series into the second series of injection test. I
am therefore interested at your study. Do you have more documentation,
reports on your work, specially at the slip casting process ?

Good luck with the reconstruction of your lab.

Regards.

Sylvain Masounave.

  Sylvain Masounave
      sylvainm@prototech.polymtl.ca