micro RP

From: reinhardt (reinhardt@microtec-d.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 11:07:26 EEST

Dear Andy and all,

microTEC is not using lithography, we are using RMPD
(thats a gernerative technology, similar to micro-stereolithographie,
parts are growing up 3-dimensional in a one step production
process). We can build up in layers down to 1 mikrometer
an realize very fine structured parts in prototyping as well
as in mass-production.

For more information don't hesitate to contact us

Best regards

Andrea Reinhardt
microTEC
http://www.microTEC-D.com