Technology against SPAM and viruses by Mirapoint

From: Paul-Henri Tinguely (ph.tinguely@altair-consulting.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 10:44:40 EEST

Hello Rapid Dude,

I am a fervent reader of the rp-ml as we do sell CAD products
( JewelCAD and Sanders services), thank you for the good and not easy
work.

But from some time already, it looks that our distrib list is subject to

Spam and Viruses ( more and more frequently).

Today technology at Mirapoint exists to control this by stoping the
virus before the
acknolegment of the message in the server.

This is a email appliance server, with all the messaging and security
standards integrated from the factory, very safe and difficult to break
but very easy to install ( 10 Minutes)

I do not know if this is directely interesting to you but, I would like
to suggest
everybody concerned to visit the

 www.mirapoint.com site.

We do represent Mirapoint in switzerland

A little bit technical for non postmasters people but the concerned
people will have a good reading.

With my best regards
Paul-Henri Tinguely