Re: New RP Related Website and Business

From: Paul J. Burr (tigerpb@ids.net)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 03:40:45 EEST

----- Original Message -----
From: SiderWhite <SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net>
To: Steven <themissinglink@eznetinc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: New RP Related Website and Business

> Neat idea Steven and the website seems very well organized!
> Maybe this will spur more and more interest and development in the RP
field.
> Good Luck!!
>
> Regards,
>
> Glenn Whiteside

Steven: Ditto! An excellent site, may be just what the jewelry industry
needs to catch up with the 20th century, hopefully before it ends. Could you
post some JPEG's of your cad designs on your web site? I'd like to compare
FormZ with JewelCad's output. I did try FormZ several years ago, but found
the jewelry it rendered look rather "architectural", not much of a surprise
considering the programs origins. Either that, or my inexperience made the
parts look that way.
Keep up the great work!